Thursday, September 10, 2015

Join the Shemitah Facebook Event now!

#Shemitah and Partial Solar Eclipse (#BlackSun) Watch Party
The Shemitah comes only every 7 years. In the Bible, God instructed the Jewish people to work the land for six years and then let the land rest throughout the seventh year. This 7th year is the Shemitah year.

On the last day of the Shemitah year, Elul 29, all debts were to be cancelled and those who were to receive money were to release it.

Many in Israel continue to practice the Shemitah guidelines.

The Shemitah is coming again this Sunday September 13th, 2015.

The past two Shemitah days (2008 and 2001), major events have taken place in America. The stock market has plunged 7% or 777 points. Interestingly, this year the Shemitah falls on Sunday -- a day of worship in America for Christians, but the first day of the work week in Israel.

What's going to happen? I don't know, but I created this Facebook Event to have a place to post interesting articles, including the research I've done and posted on from my Bible Prophecies Fulfilled blog. I've written extensively about the Shemitah in order to educate Christians and others to keep us all up to date on what is being said by Bible scholars and others.

You can join my Facebook Event here:




I've been posting a TON of information about the ‪#‎Shemitah‬ over on the blog at www.BiblePropheciesFulfilled.blogspot.com. I've  posted links to many of my blog articles in the Facebook Event. From the event you can share these posts and invite your contacts to join the Facebook Event. 

I hope you'll enjoy all this information by visiting the Facebook Event page. I've learned so much it has taken me a lot of time to create all these posts...so that has limited my time for everything else like posting here!


Now is a good time to invite your friends to join this event. Thanks!

No comments: