Thursday, July 9, 2015

Have you discovered my Bible Prophecies Fulfilled Blog? Discover it now!

An image from Dianne's Bible Prophecies Fulfilled blog.
If you haven't yet discovered my blog Bible Prophecies Fulfilled, you may want to visit for some Bible teaching and discussions on what we are seeing happen in our world today that appear to be prophecies in the Bible that are being fulfilled right before our very eyes.

If you know me, you know my "big thing" is to study the Bible and then share what I've learned. I love to teach about the Bible. (Tweet that!) And I have been a "prophecy geek" for as long as I can remember.

As a matter of fact it was in part my interest in prophecy that brought me to know the Lord Jesus as Savior.

Today I see so much going on in our world that is directly related to Bible prophecy. I firmly believe we are seeing the "End Times" prophecies fulfilled on the evening news virtually every day. (Tweet that!)

I have a passion to share what I'm seeing on the news and what I'm seeing in the Bible.
Dianne's "Shemitah" image made for her
 Bible Prophecies Fulfilled blog.

My Bible "Prophecies Fulfilled" series of books was one outlet for sharing the explosion of information. But I had so much more material to share than I could put in the books. Plus more is happening literally every day. And so I opened a blog for another outlet, and a more immediate outlet, for sharing this ever accumulating load of prophetic information.

Currently we are talking about the "Shemitah," which is literally "the LORD's release" and is coming on September 13, 2015.

Significant world events have occurred on the previous two Shemitahs and I have no reason to believe this one will be any different. If you don't know about the Shemitah, you must (in my opinion!) learn about it soon. Even now! So hop on over to my Bible Prophecies Fulfilled blog and get caught up.

If you're familiar with Jonathan Cahn's work on teaching the Isaiah 9:10 prophecy you'll love the blog for that too. We've spent a lot of time explore this topic and many others, including:
We're studying Jonathan Cahn's word about the Isaiah 9:10
prophecy on the Bible Prophecies Fulfilled blog.

  • the total lunar eclipses falling on major Jewish holiday in 2014 and 2015. There's only one more left so get caught up on that topic too.
  • The Jewish Feasts of the LORD and their significance to us.
  • The Jewish calendar.
  • Bible prophecies that have been fulfilled in the past.
And oh so much more. There's such a ton of information over there that I'm trying to compile it all for some new e-books, so please stay tuned for that. Meanwhile, please enjoy all the tons of information about Bible prophecy that is being fulfilled today that I've put on the blog for you. And please share it with your friends, family, and church family. Thanks!


No comments: