|Elk near the Colorado Christian Writers Conference|
If you've ever wanted to write books for the Christian market, or write Christian-themed books for the general market, or write for Christian magazines, you can learn what you need to know at the Colorado Christian Writers Conference. Launch your career, or further your career. Or simply fulfill your ministry on the side of your current career. It's all here.
This year there will be continuing sessions on all these topics:
- Reaching the Hearts of Your Readers by Ken Gire
- How to Get Published by Tim Shoemaker
- Suspense Novels & Screenplays by Bill Myers
- Fiction for Women by Gayle Roper
- Obscure No More by Thomas Umstattd Jr.
- Inspiration and Perspiration by Dina Sleiman
- Nonfiction Books by Kim Bangs
- Pixels to Profits by Brian Schwartz
I will be teaching two earlybird workshops on Wednesday, May 15. My workshops are:
- Beginning Screenwriting
- How to Shape Your Story for the Screen
Are you, or do you have, a teenager? Be sure to check out Teens Write, a special segment on Saturday especially for young people. I'll be sitting on the panel Saturday afternoon to talk about screenwriting.
You can network with other writers and authors, and make appointments with editors and publishers.
Still, in my opinion, the best value for your dollar. So sign up now! Register here.
Your lodging includes your meals. Make your reservation here.
Please share this with your contacts by using the Share buttons below to Tweet, Facebook, and Google+ this. Thank you!
I hope to see you next week at the Colorado Christian Writers Conference!